Sunday, October 26, 2008

Three Brothers

I appreciate my friend Holly allowing me to take some pictures of her boys. Wow, what a learning experience! I learned that I have a whole lot to learn!! The sun was just brutal and I'm going to have to learn how to deal with that better. But this was such a cool experience for me because I would love to photograph more "special needs" kiddos. The cutie pie in the red shirt is autistic. He did so great and I loved being able to work with him. He's got a great smile and I even got eye contact!! Thanks so much Holly. I just love your cute and funny boys!

2 comments:

Crystal Erickson said...

Rachel, they turned out sooo good. I am so glad you are sharing this talent:0)

Jessica Stier said...

Adorable!!! These guys are growing up so fast, I hardly recognize them anymore. You did a great job with getting E's attention and interaction.

Jessica
www.MomShots.com